Payment of maternity benefit in case of death of a woman.—
- If a woman entitled to maternity benefit under this Act, dies before receiving such maternity benefit
- The employer shall pay such benefit the person nominated by the woman in the notice given, in case there is no such nominee, to her legal hair can claim.
Leave for miscarriage, etc.—
- In case of miscarriage or medical termination of pregnancy, a woman shall be entitled to leave with wages at the rate of maternity benefit, for a period of six weeks immediately following the day of her miscarriage
9A.Leave with wages for tubectomy operation.—
- In case of tubectomy operation, a woman shall, on production of such proof as may be prescribed, be entitled to leave with wages at the rate of maternity benefit for a period of two weeks immediately following the day of her tubectomy operation.
Leave for illness arising out of pregnancy, delivery, premature birth of child miscarriage, medical termination of pregnancy or tubectomy operation].—
- A woman suffering from illness arising out of pregnancy, delivery, premature birth of child shall, be entitled, to leave with wages at the rate of maternity benefit for a maximum period of one month.
- HR Generalist Practical Training
- Labor Law Training
- PoSH Training
- Advance Excel Training
- Corporate Training ( PoSH, Awareness Program, Soft Skill Training, HR Training, etc…)
- PF-ESI Registration
- Payroll Training