As per the statement of govt of India, all 4 code of labour law implement From December 2020
Update Your Labour law knowledge, Be safe and enhance your knowledge in Just Rs.499/- (existing participants will get Rs. 100/- cashback in our next Certification programme-(PoSH Certification Course)
Save The Date: 4th Oct 2020 (Sunday), Time: 1.30 PM to 5.00 PM (last 30 Minutes Q-A Session)
Code on wages 2019
- Clause 1 of the Code provides that the Code shall come into force on such date as the Central Government may, by notification in the official gazette appoint and different dates may be appointed for different provisions under the Code.
- Unlike the Payment of Wages Act which is applicable to employees drawing salary below a statutory limit, and the Minimum Wages Act which is applicable to employees engaged in scheduled establishments, the Code envisages uniform applicability of the provisions of timely payment of wages and minimum wages to all employees irrespective of the wage ceiling and sector.
Code of industrial relation
- Everything you need to know about the importance of industrial relations. Industrial relations are human relations in industry. The importance of the human factor in an industrial organization is beyond question.
- Better management of industrial relations in an industry is a sine qua non for the success of the industrial concern. It results in industrial peace which is essential for the countries, particularly for India, where the economy is being geared in a planned way to ameliorate a lot of the masses.
Code on occupational safety 2020
- Occupational safety and health (OSH), also commonly referred to as occupational health and safety (OHS), occupational health,, or occupational safety, is a multidisciplinary field concerned with the safety, health, and welfare of people at the occupation. These terms also refer to the goals of this field, so their use in the sense of this article was originally an abbreviation of occupational safety and health program/department, etc.
- The goal of an occupational safety and health program is to foster a safe and healthy occupational environment.OSH also protects all the general public who may be affected by the occupational environment
Code on social security 2020
- Social Security provides a foundation of income on which workers can build to plan for their retirement. It also provides valuable social insurance protection to workers who become disabled and to families whose breadwinner dies.
- Social Security benefits are progressive: they represent a higher proportion of a worker’s previous earnings for workers at lower earnings levels. For example, benefits for a low earner (with 45 percent of the average wage) retiring at age 65 in 2020 replace about half of their prior earnings. But benefits for a high earner (with 160 percent of the average wage) replace about one-quarter of prior earnings, though they are larger in dollar terms than those for the low-wage worker.
- Click here for Registration form
- do google pay or Paytm (499/-) on 9724689999 ( Mr. Rakesh Parmar)
- once you done payment, share payment screenshot on 9724689999
- once received your payment, we will give you a confirmation and further information related to certification course on labour codes.
- After completion of the certification programme we will provide you E- Certificate within working 5 days.
About The Trainer:
- Name: Shivam Jha
- Graduation – Delhi University
- experience in handling regarding legal research of labour law
- Executive Company Secretary- Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Did legal research training under supreme court advocate Mr. Prashant Bhushan
- Labour law Trainer at HR Ignite
Call | WhatsApp for more Information: 9714533858
Participants feedback on last Certification Programme on Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
I always found HR ignite informative.
Webinar on Labour Law with case studies was quite interesting and informative by Shivam sir. I knew many things which I was not knowing. Looking forward to attend more such legal informative webinars.Dharati Trivedi
Excellent, faculty is having broad information about the subject
Awesome teaching style, full of subject knowledgePankaj Kumar
This is the 1st time I here’s abt HR ignite through social media. This kind of knowledge sharing session will be helpful to many of them.Velmurugan Arumugam
Very fruitful session in a nominal charge. My request is to arrange such sessions atleast twice in a month with only 2 hours time limit. Thanks to the Institute
Nice explanation with examples. According to me the doubts clearing session should be at last. The doubts should be typed in the chat box so that it can be cleared at end of the session. Last but not the least it’s a brain stroming session. Thanks to Shivam sir to share such a fruitful knowledge.Sanjay Kumar Yadav
Location- Vapi (Gujarat)
- The code on wages, 2019
- The code on social security, 2020
- The Occupational Safety, Health And Working Conditions Code, 2020
- The Industrial Relations Code, 2020
Join the below links to get free labor law updates & HR Jobs:
- WhatsApp Groups:HR Ignite-1 | HR Ignite-2 | HR Ignite-3 | HR Ignite-4 | HR Ignite-5 | HR Ignite-6
#EPF #HR Ignite advance excel training applicability Apprentice Act best hr training code on industrial relations code on occupational safety code on OSHW code on social security code on wages core hr training corporate training epfo epf update esi esic hr HR Certification course hr course HR Executive hr generalist practical training hr generalist training hrignite hr ignite hr ignite services hr jobs hr manager hr practical training HR training hr update HR Webinar HR whatsapp group industrial relations labor law training labour code training labour law training labour law update maternity benefit new labour code training payment of wages POSH Act registration Sexual harassment of women at workplace whatsapp group